The role of an Account Manager at Abricto Security is to engage with new and existing clients to strengthen business relationships. Our account managers are integral to our success and “live the brand” of Abricto Security. An Account Manager will be responsible for directing, planning, and organizing account management operations. The ideal candidate will have extensive sales experience and be a strong team player.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively be seeking and obtaining knowledge and capabilities to better enable sales and success in our market space.
- Effectively communicating Abricto Security’s value proposition i.e. how we meet our client’s needs and what sets us apart from the competition.
- Building and optimizing our sales funnel. This includes warm and cold lead development i.e. engaging at hosted industry-events, following up on leads from marketing, RFP submissions and existing account expansions.
- Meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Working with consultants and internal staff to ensure client needs are met in a timely manner.
- Actively strengthening our team’s sales techniques and presentations.
- Closing enterprise deals with strategic accounts.
- Working as part of a larger team to deliver both remote and on-site kick-offs and debriefs when needed.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills, be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- A hunter mentality, not afraid to pick-up the phone and cold-call to open new accounts.
- At least 5 years of prior experience managing accounts, selling security assessments and services.
- Strong understanding of “customer experience”, being able to manage and grow existing account relationships.
- Embracing our “You First” attitude, understanding that our customer-centric approach is what sets us apart.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field of study.