Discovering, validating and triaging external vulnerabilities is a daunting and resource intensive challenge for most organizations. Vulnerability scanners and bug bounty programs look great on paper but are often ineffective, cost-prohibitive or both. The Abricto ASM service provides active discovery and ongoing surveillance of your internet-facing presence. Our US-based security consultants do the heavy-lifting of triage, delivering only validated, prioritized and actionable vulnerabilities for remediation. Abricto ASM is a subscription-based service, so there are no variable or hidden costs.
Continuous Discovery and Assessment
- High-impact vulnerabilities, such as those that are actively being targeted in attack campaigns, are identified and prioritized.
- Applications are assessed for vulnerabilities like SQL injection, cross-site scripting, command execution and more.
- Management services like SSH and Remote Desktop are checked for common, guessable or previously breached credentials.
- Cloud services are checked for configuration flaws such as exposed API keys or unsecured data stores.
- New internet-facing systems are discovered daily and metadata about the system is available to be consumed by your asset inventory.
- Existing systems are continuously re-assessed for new vulnerabilities or attribute changes that should be reflected in inventory records.
- We independently validate all vulnerabilities, eliminating false-positive notifications.
- No more time wasted by your team drilling down into dashboards or reports trying to triage alerts.
- Remediation efforts are focused on qualified and prioritized vulnerabilities, maximizing organizational efficiency and effectiveness.