Our certified penetration testers pinpoint vulnerabilities in your network, servers, firewalls, system configurations and more. Abricto Security utilizes state of the art commercial and custom tool sets to provide maximum value to our clients. Our penetration tests follow rigid guidelines to ensure no attack vector is left untested. Frameworks we align with include OSSTMM, NIST and PTES. We specialize in customer satisfaction by meeting tight deadlines without cutting corners.
Internal Areas of Focus
- IPv6 exploit vectors
- LLMNR and NBTS poisoning
- ARP poisoning
- NetNTLMv2 relay attacks
- Kerberos exploitation
- Unpatched service-specific exploits
- Living off the land
- Password strength
- Privileged identity management
- Server hardening
- Security operations center visibility
External Areas of Focus
- Unsecured cloud resources
- Exposed management interfaces
- Deprecated or vulnerable software
- Single sign-on solutions
- Unhardened VPNs
- Office 365
- Publicly exposed information
- Comprehensive security findings report detailing systems targeted, vulnerabilities identified, exploit walk-throughs and remediation guidance.
- Executive debrief to quantify business risk.
- Technical debrief to discuss exploit scenarios, remediation recommendations and next steps.
- Testing artifacts to replicate findings and test efficacy of remediations.